Griffon Management Consultancy
As part of the consultancy relationship we would usually perform the following stages of a typical Executive Search Recruitment:
- Prepare and agree a detailed job and person specification.
- Decide the most appropriate recruitment technique for the position.
- Define the probable location of potential candidates.
- Carry out the detailed search. Suitable people are approached in confidence and the job described, usually without naming the client at this stage.
- Interview promising candidates and forward reports to the client.
- Set up client interviews of selected candidates and administer the final appointment.
To discuss the consultancy arrangement for this recruitment method in more detail, please contact:
Consultants: Dr. Peter Dewar , Stuart Bull
Head Researcher: Christine Hart.